HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fanatics of J.K. Rowling's brilliant Harry Potter series.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to HogwartsQuest!
Harry Potter rules!
Don't let the Muggles get you down!
"Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure"
We hope you enjoy this forum!
Hogwarts! Hogwarts! Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!
Harry Potter: 1997 - Infinite
Thank you, J.K. Rowling!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:17 am
Latest topics
» Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm by Kayla Taaffe

» Favorite Harry Potter movie?
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 pm by Cho123

» Join my new Forum!
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:01 pm by Cho123

» What happened to the Characters?
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm by Cho123

» Who should not have died
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm by Cho123

» harry dances with hermione, this is awkward
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm by Cho123

» if you could switch place with a character, who would it be?
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» Do you think HP should have had a different ending? A different story? Post your thoughts.
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» boyfriend parady
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 pm by Cho123

Most active topics
Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Wizard swears
New store
Favorite Harry Potter book?
How to get Golden Galleons!
Trivia Game!!! Do you know your HP facts???
Which Voldemort? THE PICS ARE UP!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince deleted scenes!
Great Harry Potter Site Links!!!
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?

Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?

Go down 
+5
Lavender45
Dobby85
Lord Tacomort
Maddie
utterlyumbridge555
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who would you want your friend to be?
Harry Potter
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_lcap22%Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Ron Weasley
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_lcap0%Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hermione Granger
Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_lcap78%Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
utterlyumbridge555

Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am

Who would you want your friend to be? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
utterlyumbridge555

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 am

Hermione is awesome and really cool! Plus she would be able to help me with my homework!
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I voted Harry, my life would never be boring with Harry Potter as my bff. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsquest.rpg-board.net
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm

utterlyumbridge555 wrote:
Hermione is awesome and really cool! Plus she would be able to help me with my homework!

totally study
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 pm

I SO AGREE!!!!!!! I would never have to do homework again! Besides, Harry is too "I want to be the hero and the chosen one and everything else awesome", and Ron is just normal. pig dumblydore trelawny.! myrtle.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! hogwartscrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest ravenclawcrest
Back to top Go down
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

I think Ron is awesome and nobody cares about him, he wasn't in the Hogwarts Lego set!!!!!!!!! That's just wrong Sad Crying or Very sad No trio.!
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:
I think Ron is awesome and nobody cares about him, he wasn't in the Hogwarts Lego set!!!!!!!!! That's just wrong Sad Crying or Very sad No trio.!

seriously?!? thats mean. now i kind of feel bad for Ron. Rupert Grint is kind of ugly though. cutetaco dancingpanda ravenclawcrest trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! myrtle.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! trio.! myrtle.! trio.! trio.! trio.!
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Eקíc M ϟ wrote:

true but would you constantly be wanting to risk your life? I mean really. trio.! ravenclawcrest trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

Location : you dont need to know where I live don't be a stalker

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:07 pm

hermione8500 wrote:
Eקíc M ϟ wrote:

true but would you constantly be wanting to risk your life? I mean really. trio.! ravenclawcrest trio.! dancingpanda cutetaco
i agree with you on this one
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:
that it sooooooo sad obviously the people who came up with it didnt read the books or watched the movies Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Lavender45 wrote:
hermione8500 wrote:
Eקíc M ϟ wrote:

i agree with you on this one

Yeah someone finally agrees with me!!! Thank you!!! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay trio.!
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:

I know right! Ron is SOOO awesome! My hogwarts express lego set doesn't have a Hermione......
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

you have a hogwarts lego set.....i learned something new today dancingpanda
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm

I have a lego set of the chamber of secrets, the hogwarts express, the flying weasley car, and the knight bus. My favorite is the lego dobby......it's so adorable! dobbyelf
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 pm

cool i have legos no harry potter ones though trio.! hogwartscrest EpicDuel.! dancingpanda cutetaco llamayay hpexperts fredandgeorge quidditch.! owlz.! myrtle.! tonks.!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

I have the Hogwarts castle and Ron isn't in it... Evil or Very Mad
IT ISN'T RIGHT Sad
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin
Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

That really isn't right...It's not Hogwarts without Ron's funny comments.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tacomort
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lord Tacomort

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 pm

you are right
Back to top Go down
Dobby85
Dumbledore's Army Member
Dobby85

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:
you are right

completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! llamayay cutetaco dancingpanda trio.!
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm

they dont have any harry potter movies on netflix thats a crime
Back to top Go down
Crookshanks
Dumbledore's Army Member
Crookshanks

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:26 pm

I know its so stupid that they dont have harry potter you have to get in the mail
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

at least you can get it by mail
Back to top Go down
lunalover27
Dumbledore's Army Member
lunalover27

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm

I Hermione she is so logical and seems loyal and knows whats best!!!
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 am

lunalover27 wrote:
I Hermione she is so logical and seems loyal and knows whats best!!!

i totally agree, why would u want to spend money on legos? and all the hp books and movies are hard to get ur hands on because it is dying down to bring it back up many people have to read it and buy it, its how the economy works
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm

I don't know if Hermione would do ur hw for u, for one thing she didn't even let ron and harry copy off her own hw she would help u but not do it for u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?   Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would you want most to be your friend? Harry, Ron or Hermione?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next