HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
HogwartsQuest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fanatics of J.K. Rowling's brilliant Harry Potter series.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to HogwartsQuest!
Harry Potter rules!
Don't let the Muggles get you down!
"Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure"
We hope you enjoy this forum!
Hogwarts! Hogwarts! Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!
Harry Potter: 1997 - Infinite
Thank you, J.K. Rowling!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:17 am
Latest topics
» Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm by Kayla Taaffe

» Favorite Harry Potter movie?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 pm by Cho123

» Join my new Forum!
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:01 pm by Cho123

» What happened to the Characters?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm by Cho123

» Who should not have died
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm by Cho123

» harry dances with hermione, this is awkward
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm by Cho123

» if you could switch place with a character, who would it be?
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» Do you think HP should have had a different ending? A different story? Post your thoughts.
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm by Cho123

» boyfriend parady
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 pm by Cho123

Most active topics
Don't be afraid! Step right up! Get SORTED Here! Which House will you be in? :D
Wizard swears
New store
Favorite Harry Potter book?
How to get Golden Galleons!
Trivia Game!!! Do you know your HP facts???
Which Voldemort? THE PICS ARE UP!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince deleted scenes!
Great Harry Potter Site Links!!!
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?

Go down 
+5
Lavender45
Dobby85
Maddie
Lord Tacomort
utterlyumbridge555
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?
Mad-Eye Moody
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Tonks
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Lupin
Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

Location : you dont need to know where I live don't be a stalker

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:54 pm

No Question how did you know that before she said it ?
Back to top Go down
Crookshanks
Dumbledore's Army Member
Crookshanks

Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:54 pm

because I have watched here do it when she was telling me about this website
Back to top Go down
Lavender45
Dumbledore's Army Member
Lavender45

Location : you dont need to know where I live don't be a stalker

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Lσrd ταсoмort ♔ wrote:
They are all awesome because they are all in the Order so we should have had an option for: EVERYONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GABODABOSSES, but then again that would have been too long Very Happy
what? No Suspect Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

now this is going to sound sexist, but I don't want to b. tonks is my favorite because she is a girl and proves that girls can do just as good as guys maybe even better

now that was sexist...sorry
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 pm

I may be sexist sometimes but not all the ttime
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

i am not proud to b sexist, i am proud of some other things....taco
Back to top Go down
lunalover27
Dumbledore's Army Member
lunalover27

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 pm

that is all fine and dandy; I love womens rights too but we don't need to be mean to dudes Harry Styles is a dude!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 am

there r some "dudes" i give my respect to!
Back to top Go down
lunalover27
Dumbledore's Army Member
lunalover27

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 am

we should all try to respect everyone even if they r trying ur patients
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 am

no not really
Back to top Go down
lunalover27
Dumbledore's Army Member
lunalover27

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

clearly u need to learn respect as well as not to be a creep on the internet!!!
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

i can respect certain people and i am not creeping. i can always start up again if i want to
Back to top Go down
lunalover27
Dumbledore's Army Member
lunalover27

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 am

just go on the chat box right now we need to talk to u that's right M is on too
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:25 pm

l love lupin as well
Back to top Go down
Cedric26

Cedric26

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I like tonks, she gives some twist to the story
Back to top Go down
Cho123
Dumbledore's Army Member
Cho123

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:52 pm

what kind of twist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin?   Who is your favorite Order of the Phoenix member?Vote Now! Mad-Eye, Tonks or Lupin? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2